SIGN-UP NOW for our 2016 FALL CSA PROGRAM!
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Program for our 2016 growing season.
Our CSA Program will be running for 16 WEEKS this FALL ONLY starting just after Labour Day and running until a double-up at the Holidays! Our boxes of fresh & seasonal produce, preserves and ferments come in one size for $25/wk. They will be ready for our subscribers once per week for PICK-UP at the locations and times below - if you have another idea, we're very open to suggestions!
- FARM STAND in Scots Bay on TUESDAYS from 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- WOLFVILLE FARMERS' MARKET on SATURDAYS from 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Have another idea? Workplace or Neighborhood Meet-Up Spot? We'd love the hear about it!
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Every year we tweak our systems based on customer feedback to make your experience the best it can be! Each week this season we'll post a list of 5-7 produce items for you to choose from our table at the Wolfville Farmers' Market AND offer a feature preserved, canned, pickled or fermented product that is different each week. That's PRODUCE AND PANTRY ITEMS in each box with a bit of choice thrown in!
Subscriptions are placed for the boxes in before the first delivery week and paid for in full or in two equal payments. This helps Moon Tide Farm with our season's start-up costs, Summer running, weeding and creating, and we get to spend more time growing and less time marketing. It also ensures a steady supply of fresh, healthy food for our community through the harvest season - when we know our customers are home and are in more steady routines. We also organize farm fun and are looking forward to having a CSA Open Farm Day this fall just for CSA members to come and see what we do here in "The Bay." Here are some of the other benefits of belonging to Moon Tide Farm's CSA Program:
- Experience the joy of eating with the season
- Have the opportunity to try something new
- ORDER ADDITIONAL ITEMS easily each week to include in your box and pay online!
- Access fresh produce in bulk at wholesale prices
- A real connection to where your food comes from - "Know your Farmer"
- Contribute to a viable rural economy
- Support sustainable land management practices
- "Watch it Grow!" farm tours on pick-up days or by arrangement
- Recipes & Ideas included in your weekly newsletter
- Foster "Community Spirit" when you pick up your boxes
- Convenient payment - pay once (or twice) and have fresh produce all fall!
- Learn more about local farming through our newsletter, on farm tours, and discussions with us.
- and SOOOO MUCH MORE!
You're IN! Click HERE or go to Sign Up at the menu above.
You can conveniently pay with E-Transfers, PayPal, Credit Cards, Cheque or Money Order.
Please CONTACT US if you'd like more information or
if we can help you decide if our veggie box is right for you!